My Favorites

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Art Star has an Art Show!

The buzz around town was Art Star yesterday, as she maneuvered one slick art show on the lawn of a very famous mansion. So famous in fact, we couldn't even photograph it in order to keep it's location from the public....and that's a sticky situation if you are putting on a art show!
Johnny Q public found out about the show anyway, and many people wandered through artful exhibits. Here is Art Star as she takes time out to chat with me.


Then she toured me around the place......... 









 It started to rain a bit, and I had to get going. Art Star invited me to have a ride home in her art van! I gladly obliged, and away.......we went, peering through slabs of paint!




Next time....I'm driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment