My Favorites

Monday, July 4, 2011

Curtain Call

The dolls are home safe and sound...back from their summer vacation. They had a really great time
 (well, most of the time), creating their tales for you.  

So, as a final curtain call, may I present to you the cast of summer vacation's Long Forgotten Faerie vs. Fairy Tales In the Making Theatre. 
(from left to right, back row to front)
r3. Snow White, the Egyptian, Robin Red Breast, Monty, Brigitta ,Luna, Harlequin White, Red Doll, Shirley Temple
r2. Horace Wilky, Wicked Witch of the West, Willermus Knobel, Pinocchio, Kuwanamantia, Monty of the Mounties,  Running with Papoose, Bolivian Wife, Nanook, Tintinabulla, Annie
r1. Harrison Richman, Granny Goodknitter, Wolfgang, Inga Kettlecorn, Swiss child,Tadashi, Suzuki, Pinocchio ( the fem), The Flying Nun, Red Riding hood/Grandmother/Wolf



And ....since it's the 4th of July...for our curtain call...all we can add is this.......


I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy



A Yankee Doodle, do or die


A real live nephew of my Uncle Sam


Born on the Fourth of July



I've got a Yankee Doodle sweethear
t


She's my Yankee Doodle joy


Yankee Doodle came to London j
ust to ride the ponies




I am the Yankee Doodle.....

He is the Yankee Doodle.....

I am the Yankee Doodle Boy!!!!!

Happy 4th of July!!!!!




 




No comments:

Post a Comment