My Favorites

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Perky/Pouty Baby Doll

You've met the Happy/Sad Baby Doll,





                                        and now meet the Perky/Pouty!




Here she is Perky....


...and if you squeeze her belly, she's pouty!





I asked her if she would like some ice cream. She was elated!


Then, I realized we were out of ice cream....woops!


Then I got out the cookies, and she was sooooo happy.


However, I had to tell her, that it was toooo close to her supper, and that brought about a pout.



The little baby doll got so excited to play with the dog!


Our dear little Maizy May, wanted no such thing! Bring on the pout!



The dog pouted too.



Then I said, "It's time to go back into the cabinet......" 


Poor little Pouty/Perky Baby Doll. 
Just remember, it takes more of my muscles than your muscles to pout~ than it takes for you to smile!


I guess that perked her right up!







No comments:

Post a Comment