My Favorites

Friday, July 22, 2011

We Are Siamese

We are Siamese if you please...We are Siamese if you don't please.





Now we're looking over our new domicile~
If we like we stay for maybe quite awhile.



Do you hear what I hear...a baby cry?
Where we finding baby there be milk near by.




If we look in baby buggy there could be....plenty of milk for you and also some for me.




Do you see that thing swimming round and round?



Maybe we can reaching in and make it drown.


If we sneaking up upon it carefully~there will be a head for you, a tail for me.


OKAY! That's it. There will be no ripping fish apart on my blog. Annie, you aren't even Siamese. What are you doing in this segment?


Don't try to sneak by me with those pointed ears. Can't you see, this doll on the left is Siamese? She was around when Thailand was Siam.
Note her long pointy fingernails, and temple-style hat. 
She is dressed in the taffeta and brocade fashions of old Siam. YOU are dressed as Annie, with jewelry on.
Let's see you make that move on that bottle Miss Smartypants. Let's see you contort your arms and legs in typical Siamese fashion. 

Right, I didn't think so.

Now be a good little cartoon character and mosey on back to the doll cabinet, 
or you will be replaced with Little Lottie.







No comments:

Post a Comment