My Favorites

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Blondes

Is it true blondes have more fun? They say when in Rome, do what the Roman's do, so I gathered some of the blondes in the doll cabinet and I asked them the age old question.

Me: Ok, who wants to start?

Superstar: I'm in the front, so I should start.

Me: Okay, is it true blondes have more fun? 

Superstar: What do you mean?

Me: I mean.... tell me your most fun time...

Superstar: When I got to try on these awesome platform shoes, and gee, like they just fit, and gosh, like I got to keep them for always! 

Me: Good. Next. Oh, Peter, the New Years baby.
Peter: My mostest fun was peeing outside for the first time!

Me: How cute, what a visual. Thanks. Next.

Grandma Perky/Apple Head: I want to go, I want to go!

Me: Go ahead.
Grandma Perky: I went for a walk one time this spring and I saw a rabbit, two squirrels and a little dog.

Me: And....what made that more fun than anything?

Grandma P: Well, that's about as far back as I can remember, so that IS the most fun I've had.... and I didn't wet myself.

Peter speaks up: I didn't wet myself either!

Me: My, isn't this going well? NEXT! 
How about the new girls? Peg?

Peg: Yes?

Me: Is it true blondes have more fun?

Peg: More fun than what?

Me: Never mind. Pretty Doll, would you care to go next? I see you removed your LOVELY bonnet to show off your BEAUTIFUL blonde hair. So, do you think it's true blondes have more fun?


Pretty Doll: What's fun?

Me:..............................



Me: Okay folks, we have one more contingent. She is also new to the blog, but she is one of the infamous "capsule" dolls. From Holland, right sweety? Uh, Gretchen is it?
Gretchen: Oh yah!

Me: I almost hate to ask, but what would be the most fun you've ever had. Let's see if it proves that blondes have more fun.

Gretchen: Oh, my, we have oodles of fun in Amsterdam. We slide cross the fiords in our clogs, and go slippety slippety slushy slushy slide...and sometimes we do it in the winter too! Peater is so funny wit the snowballs and tulips, he makes me laugh and laugh, and then when we run to da windmills, our bonnets fly off and our skirts go over our heads. We laugh and laugh, and Peater with the tulips and da snowballs is such a funny boy, we laugh and laugh. Oh yes, we have more fun in da Netherlands than anyone!

Me: Okay, thanks Gretch. Well, that just about proves it doesn't it folks? Blondes may NOT have more fun, but obviously drugs are legal in the Netherlands.
Next time we will ask the age old question: How many yaks can we fit in a Volkswagen.

Gretchen: Oh, I know I know, and it's really funny..we laugh...and laugh....

Me: Singing off now.









No comments:

Post a Comment