My Favorites

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Wolfgang Takes Annie On A Date!


Naughty little Wolfgang couldn't keep his thoughts off our dear little Annie. Remember when he was caught in this position?




Last night, he got bold, and asked her out. Annie was ALL for it! 
"Teach me your Oktoberfest ways little Wolfie!" swooned Annie.
So, with steins in hand, the two of them painted the town. I'll let the pictures tell the story:
First, you start with beer...and then pizza.

Then more beer....

Then wild women out for ladies night! (I had to encourage Wolfgang to keep his lederhosen on!)

Throw in a cocktail......

 some more beer... and the tricks begin!




Finally, when the men's party arrived, Annie began her splits!


(By now, you can see the photographer was joining in the fun)


Then...
 more beer!!!!!!



Annie completely wore out Wolfgang. He was begging for a glass of water.


He also begged me to go home, but Annie on the other hand, wanted to go to the after bar!
I dragged her to the car, and told her "Bet your bottom dollar, the sun'll  come up tomorrow, and you will have a 3 day headache!"

Today, I haven't heard a peep out of either of them. Lesson learned.








No comments:

Post a Comment