My Favorites

Monday, May 2, 2011

A Hat Parade




In honor of the British nuptial dress code, our dolls have donned their hats, and created...
                                                 "Granny's Hat Parade!"

I welcome your vote, as we travel through the "original" Queen's hat decorum. Should you vote...you MAY be eligible to win a doll from granny's cabinet!
DISCLAIMER: (That depends on how many voters, how many votes, how many dolls, the price of postage, the price of my lunch as I travel to the post office,and, of course, the price of gas...if I eat Mexican that day).




I give you....the Hats!


Number 1. Mary Poppins....hmmmmm, we haven't even interviewed her yet on this blog....She dons a lovely, tasteful, and predictable, blue felt shaped hat with a rose...rose. Just a spoon full of sugar Mary...




Another Brit trying for the advantage is..... #2. the Queen's Guard...
Talk about a brown nose.



#3. The Belgiam.
Another felt hat, but large enough to hold a package of Oreo cookies, three Snicker bars, one pound of garlic mashed potatoes, and a dozen triple glazed, chocolate dipped, Dunkin Donuts~plus the box it came in. Nice try Luna.


#4. Granny Applehead (otherwise known as Grandma Perky) 
She is wearing typical Granny wear bonnet with a garland of petite flowers. Understated, yet comfortable.



#5. Nanette
No no, Nanette. You have an evil, conniving smile. Could it be you are visiting the casting couch for votes? I don't care if you're from the roaring 20's, that mentality is out out out. Unless you know Rob Lowe.



#6.
OMG, Pretty Doll. Okay....the polling place is closed,  the ballots are in.




(Smoke screen....she has such an ego, you know.)


#7. Brigitta, the (choco-holic). A tempting dark, rich colored bonnet, trailing strands of flavorful, full bodied black chestnut hues, covering her tight little Swiss cacao colored hair.



#8. Milano Dandy.

"Hey, I'm not a dandy! I may have a fancy-full, swashbuckling hat, but that does not mean I do not like women from every corner of the earth! I can tickle any fancy with my plume, and do not ignore my delicately lashed blue eyes.Grrrrufff. Rrrrroww. I got your hat, Queen Elizabeth...right here....woof!"


Oh yes. O...K...manly man.





#9. The Girl from Siam. One of King Monkut's tintinating beauties, she has a prong on her head to satisfy any shark, onshore or off.



#10. Serrvey from Africa.
"I bought my hat on ebay........you like?"




#11. Seniorita Contessa Delago Con Rio. Now seriously, who doesn't like a sombrero? Heh heh
(And if you don't vote for her, I can't guarantee she won't pay a visit to your home town..... with her gauchos).



#12. Last but but least, oh no, not least at all, in fact, he might be the MOST doll I have had to deal with since January 1st. I give you.....
The Egyptian and his pointy little Asp.
"WHAT GIRL FRIEND???"




Ok. I didn't mean pointy, and I didn't mean A_ _ !!!!! I said ASP! Now tuck in your snake, and lets get to voting!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment