My Favorites

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Art Star!

I'm an Art Star!!!! I was made by an artist and she used little stars for my eyes,  a little star for my mouth, and that makes me an Art Star! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!


I went on an art outing today!!!! I went to an artist's house and we PAINTED! Weeeeeeee!!
I was sure to bring the correct artists supplies---
I had paint brushes,
paints,
me, 
my camera,
 munchies ( not pictured), 
and WINE!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


We started to paint on some windows that we are giving for a fund raiser. I was very careful to plan my strategy for window attack!!!! Hy-AH!!!! Weeeeeeeee!!!



Then, the other artists and I began painting. We painted for FOUR hours! But we stopped at 12 for a little snacky-poo and 
the wine! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!


Oh, I'm sorry, my camera must be drunk, it's upside down! Weeeeeeeeee!


Andyway...oh, I spelt it andy-way//# */// well, I mean, anyways, we went back to the paint and the dog had eaten them! hahahahahaha no, I am just kidding....
we went back to the paintings and they looked like this:

And then we die-sided, I mean dee sided this was a good enough start and we still had a week to finif...ugh....hic! So we had more wine!!!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


I LOVE being an ART STAR!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment