My Favorites

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Magical Forest


Meet the Lord over the Magical Forest, Eyeneepay. His name, should you wonder, is Gunter.
Gunter perched upon his podium, invites to us to explore his world, a forest of love.













Should you wonder, speaks Gunter, "Even the flowers, differentiated by separate hues, live together in perfect harmony."



Before he takes us on our adventure, we must pass through Rainbow Tree, a "Torii" gate of a kind. It symbolically marks the transition from the profane to the sacred.




We pass over a bubbling brook, beckoning us to flow, float and be free.




Then, my miniature guide takes me to see the Blah-Blah Spirits. Here, they roost upon a dying stump, slurping out it's last breath. They will blow it into our atmosphere, with one giant 'pouffff'...so that it will be carried upon the wind to reincarnate elsewhere in the forest.



He showed me a tree riddled with holes. The tree didn't mind, as these were portals to Faerie consciousness.  Nearly impossible for the naked eye to see, the Faeries, flit from hole to hole, entrances to invisible boundaries creating mystical worlds inside other worlds. 

There were no Faeries about, so we travelled on, meeting up with Gnarly Alder. I could not hear a word he spoke, but Gunter, quite accustomed to this sort of thing, expressed that there was indeed a running monologue pouring from Alder's limbs.

He had lived here for so long, he was all bent over at the waist, and his arms had become quite arthritic and pointy. He was apparently, inviting Gunter to smell a divine bouquet puffed from a hole at the bottom of his trunk.
I inhaled and indeed, there was quite a fragrance, and it left me in a sort of euphoric melancholy.
Gunter, knew exactly where to take me for a remedy.





He took me to a sacred place in the forest. He called it HU.



 The moment we arrived, I sensed it's wonder. And then, before my very eyes, the trees began to bow to Gunter. I was then more humbled then I had ever been in my life.
I heard a whisper upon the wind. It sang 'Huuuuuue'. It enveloped me and lured me to sit, absorb and learn. I sat for a time, not realizing the time had passed longer than expected, and I was once again revitalized...calm.... 
.....peaceful,

and feeling the love of Eyeneepay Forest.  


My little man told me we should be getting back, so I followed him around corners, across the brook, over  a marsh, and back to his kingdom, which is marked by a totem.


Gunter, quite affected by our path through the forest of love, fell asleep upon his mossy bed, blanketed only by a trio of raspberry flowers.
 I tip toed out....home to my world. 
I will travel back there again some day, but until then,  I will remember the whisper on the trees.....
Lllllllaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooohhhhhhhhvvvvvvvvve.






No comments:

Post a Comment