My Favorites

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gunter Gets A Visit

Two days ago, I introduced you to Gunter, Lord over the forest of Eyeneepay. As he took me to his most sacred spot in the forest, the trees bowed to him, remember?



What I didn't realize, as I left the forest, was that Gunter had escaped home with me. When I arrived to the safety of my dear little house, I reached into my pocket...
to find him....
a stowaway....



Finding him was the first surprise.




I really should have known he was here, however, for the second surprise came when I discovered that our pine tree
                  had also
                            bowed
                                          to 
                                                 the 
                                                          tiny
                                                                                   Lord.


The power of spirit in nature knows no bounds!



No comments:

Post a Comment